The eLearning Guild has published a free eBook, sharing 61 tips on mLearning from a wide variety of mobile learning experts. The report focuses on:
- Do you know how and when people use mobile devices?
- Are you targeting the specific times your learners have access to online content and learning?
From the importance of stakeholder buy-in to the benefits of iterative development, this complimentary eBook, 61 Tips on mLearning: Making Learning Mobile, provides ideas to help you maximize the effectiveness of your mLearning. Drawing from the experts who will be presenting at The eLearning Guild’s 100th Online Forum in December 2012, “mLearning: Making Learning Mobile,” this eBook gives valuable insights in areas including:
• The Why and How of mLearning
• Design and Content
• The AV Club: Tech, Techies, and You
• Trial and Error
• Attracting and Retaining Your Audience
Download your complimentary copy now: http://bit.ly/PR20ZA
You do not need to be a member of The eLearning Guild to access this eBook, so please feel free to share this link with your network.